Friday, October 21, 2016

the magical Genie

Hay Timothy your stupid box from E-bay is here. OK Mom I will go get it off the porch. As I grabbed the box off the porch I examined the poor packaging and and badly placed label that had the bar code on it and some dumb rules about shipping the package back. I took the box and set it down on the table and opened it up. Inside was the item I bought. It was a brass lamp with a beautiful orient design of a tear drop. As I lifted it out of the box a grumpy old fart appeared there standing on my table. Oh my gosh a genie. The genie turned around and said who the heck are you, are my grandson. I looked at him and said no? Then the genie stuck his finger in his nose and flicked a booger at me. Then said "wasn't that magical." He then turned around farted and was gone. I stood there just puzzled and went to the living room to watch TV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment