Saturday, December 10, 2016

Snow creation

Hay it is winter and my oh my take a look outside. There is snow everywhere. Time to grab the gloves, shovels and buckets because it's fort building season. Probably the coolest thing I built out of snow was a cave. About three years ago a bad snow storm hit. During the storm wind kept blowing snow up against the garage. After ten hours there was a 9 foot drift on the side of the garage. You could climb the drift to the roof of the building. This was going to be a cave. I started digging small crawling tunnels through the drift. There was an entrance and from that it branched off in four different tunnels. At the end of these tunnels I made small rooms where you could sit up in. But the caverns didn't last long because we have Dachshunds, and those little poop heads like tunnels so they kept going in to the caves. After three days I when back in to the caverns and saw that they where peeping on the walls and from that, tunnel four and three caved in. You might say I was pissed. Ha ha I make myself laugh  

No comments:

Post a Comment