Friday, February 3, 2017

Celebrity crush

Do you know what I hate, Celebrities. That word is over used way to much and it makes me sick. The definition for a Celebrity is a famous or well know person. There are a lot of famous people and some are good at what they do but then there are people who ruin the definition by trying to be better than everyone else. These people would be the ones that act so nice on social media or in movies but when met in person they act snotty and have no respect for anyone. I just wish that everyone was nice to each other.

12 comments:

  1. I could agree how there are some people who ruin the definition, but who is your lil crush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timmy I think we all want to know if you have a crush! Celebrity or not...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maddy and Kirsten. What if he actually has a crush but is too embarrassed to say something ? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. i AGREE WITH MADDY, KIRSTEN, AND SHANIA ON THE OPINIONS, I DO BELIEVE CELEBS ARE PILES OF POOP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the next person because i actually didn't read the blog I just read the comments

      Delete
  5. This is ridiculously accurate. Some are good but I do have good reasons for my "crushes/obsessions". Pinky promise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WISH EVERYONE WAS NICE TOO. Sorry, i just feel really strongly about the subject of people being nice lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! it makes me mad when people are mean and disrespectful and snotty.

      Delete
  7. Yeah whos your crush Tim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you hated dolls. Not celebrities

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha who is Running Rex because you are not funny!

    ReplyDelete