Friday, April 7, 2017

Week 26 I wish a had something to say to that!

I really hate it when someone says something very out right stupid and you just want to tell that person off but you can't so they win the conversation and walk way with the pride of winning. This has happened to me a countless of times and I am so sick of being the loser to difficult conversations. But now I think I have found the solution where anyone can win a debate or solve a problem to a stupid question and that is let them unwrap the answer. Now if you tell the answer to the person they might not understand or simply not care but it is when you address the issue and pin the issue up for everyone to see. So that everyone knows there is a problem and it needs to be address. Now say if the problem worsens everyone now sees that and start to question. That is where you win the debate or conversation because now everyone is pointing fingers at the person who didn't want to address the issue and that person has unwrapped the answer and it isn't a pretty one. So you might not win the conversation right off the bat but you do win something that everyone wants and the is Time. Only time will tell if he or she sees the answer and realizes the mistake they have made.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had something to read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Tim.... Still can't come up with a comeback. Maybe he will a few years from now, maybe he won't.... only time will tell....

    ReplyDelete