Friday, May 5, 2017
end of the year summary
The most interesting part was reading a great book called Animal Farm it was such a good story. I liked the part about the windmill and the very rude pig. My least favorite part was grammar packet because they are so hard and so frustrating but they help you in the end I guess. One thing I would change about English 3 is the classroom. The classroom is just so old looking. Hudson need to hang up some lights or something. Maybe she can put something living in her room because everything else is dead. Image a classroom pet or a classroom plant. How cool right? She should get a huge 30 gallon fish tank and put only one tiny Betta fish in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your not the brightest dull bulb...
ReplyDeleteTim...you could have put so much more effort into this. And maybe picked one of the better books
ReplyDeleteTim...you could have put so much more effort into this. And maybe picked one of the better books
ReplyDeleteTim...you could have put so much more effort into this. And maybe picked one of the better books
ReplyDeleteI absolutely do not understand Animal Farm at all.
ReplyDeleteI feel like animal farm wasn't many peoples favorites. I agree with kelsie though, should have picked a better book to write about so we could have related more
ReplyDeleteI like this length, it's easy to read. Lol but I am not at all surprised that you like Napoleon.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is short haha but I enjoyed Animal Farm
ReplyDeleteYeah, Animal Farm is very interesting. And I also like it since George Orwell wrote it.
ReplyDelete