Friday, September 2, 2016

Teenagers

Do you know what annoying! When old farts say to me you better be careful when using dangerous power tools! They can hurt you! Are you following all the rules and regulations of those tools? Can you even pick up that heavy machine? And sometimes I just want to say can you use common sense, of coarse I read the manual. I probably know more about the machine than you do! Also most power tools accidents come from old people. Because usually there the ones that don't use the safety guards and protectors on there tools. But they still have the nerve to say I think your to young to be using those big machines. The thing that really makes me mad is when they say you don't know how to run those tools because you didn't have to work for those tools. Well they can shut up because every tool in my shop I have worked for. Every dollar and every penny has went toward saving up to buy my own tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment