Friday, September 30, 2016

zombie march

oh my gosh zombies what? If there were a zombie apocalypse I would so freak out.  And after I was done screaming like a little girl I would ask Hudson for help because it seems like she is some how related to those things. But if she can help me I would just feed her to zombies because that sound ethical. Then I would build some kind of hide out. It would have the latest technology like, CD Rom, walk men and of coarse I would have not for gotten dial up internet because that is like the best thing ever! In this hide out I will create, it will be under ground about fifty feet and have a huge door on the outside that locks like ten times. Then I would build some kind of machine that grinds up zombies that get close to my door.    

No comments:

Post a Comment