Friday, October 14, 2016
home
What is Home. Well I can tell you that a Home is a lot of things. It holds a key to the beginning of life that starts at the warm inviting welcome mate. A home also puts the lock on life when it ends. A home can start as a rough, weathered, scratched and beaten shack but turn into the mansion of dreams. A Home shows you light and darkness throughout life and brings happiness and sadness to all rooms of your world. A Home can be a resting place for your tired eyes. A Home can be the finest five star restaurant in all of Paris. A Home can be the hot spot in entertainment for laughter and fun. It will show you the peaks of life and the down hill falls in life. Your house is a rollercoaster of out right craziness but at the end of the ride your home will have shown you more than you have ever imaged beyond you your wildness dreams. Life by itself is boring but Home is what makes it interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow Tim. I really liked this blog a lot. You are good at writing.
ReplyDeleteA home shows you light and darkness would be a good quote.
ReplyDeleteA home shows you light and darkness would be a good quote.
ReplyDeleteThis was really good. And I agree home is somewhere you can always go.
ReplyDeleteThis is a super good blog timothy! I loved how you explained home
ReplyDelete