Friday, November 11, 2016
Thorns and Roses
Well since you asked my week went by very nicely. First off Monday was great because I got to go to school so I can get a education. Tuesday was also great because it was election day, So the rose would be that a lot of people voted and the thorn would be that people complain a lot when something is not in their favor. By the end of the week so many people were mad because of the election but why? Yes some people do not like Trump and some people do but why would a person anger other people over the subject. Trump in some peoples eyes might look like a racist wife beating sack of crap but why would those same people go out and make rude hateful comments, trash other peoples things and act like a small child. How does that make you a better person than Trump himself. Now I could see people saying stuff like "I do not agree with some of Trumps ideas and believe we should change that, for the good of America" and that is ok to say. But if you are going around saying "Trump sucks the world is coming to an end." That makes you look like a snotty brat that didn't get his or her way. With that being said I think it is time for some people to put on there big boy pants and grow up. Seriously some people just need to cheer up, life isn't that bad. Your not in a third world country getting beat up every day for your believes and your not living in a box under the highway nearing death do to starvation. So lighten up put a smile on your face and be thankful for what you have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tim people are just like that
ReplyDeletesadly they are and probably will not change
ReplyDeleteThat was nicely said Timo. I actually don't care about the Trump part. But the whole lightening up and being thankful for what you have is good advice because some people are just ungrateful.
ReplyDeleteWow that was surely well said Tim!
ReplyDelete