Thursday, April 13, 2017

week 29 The yellow Sub sandwich

It's my lucky day I get to go to Subway. I have always wanted to go to Subway I heard they got some pretty killer Subs. So with the news that Ms. Hudson's class is going to Subway, I had to think of a good combination for a sandwich. Italian bread with cheese, lettuce, salami, and tomato. No no no that is to plain I need to spice it up a little bit maybe I will get Sweet Onion Chicken teriyaki. Or maybe I'll get the Meatball Marinara. There is just to many options, and not one that sounds the best to get. So the next day we all piled into the bus for the field trip to Subway and still I could not make a decision on the sandwich I would order.  I finally just gave up and got a bag of chips and a soda.  

6 comments:

  1. Subway is soooo good. I like the oven roasted chicken, I recommend it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do with a trip on a submarine. you suck at following the rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has nothing to do with a trip on a submarine. you suck at following the rules

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the worst internal debate of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subway would be a pretty good place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree it would be a pretty nice place to go.

    ReplyDelete