Thursday, September 22, 2016
book of Timothy
If I found a book about my life I would probably not read it. Because if I didn't write it who did? I think if I even picked it up I would be cursed with some crazy witchcraft thing. That would freak me out. But seriously who would write a book about me? Because I know I wouldn't write a book about me. That book would get boring so quick. It would probably be something like this. My name is uh Timothy uh favorite color is uh red uh I like applesauce uh The end. If I found out who wrote my book it would probably be some stoker or creep from some website that I accidentally clicked on. Or an identity thief stole my well you know and decided to write a book about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree. I would not read a book about myself either
ReplyDeleteThe climax is you liking applesauce right?
ReplyDeleteThose are some interesting ideas of who possibly wrote the book about you, and I agree I wouldn't want to read a book about myself.
ReplyDelete