Friday, October 28, 2016
If I were a ghost
If I were a ghost, I would be the type of ghost that would be a complete troll. My task would be to have a new mansion every week. Each week I would find a big beautiful home and drive out the residents living there. First I would try the slamming doors, moving things around and braking stuff. If they don't leave I would try the death messages on the walls and moving the people around the house. If my pesky tenants are not out after that craziness. I would have to start screaming and laughing and do all of the haunting stuff. Like opening portals, turning the children into little demons, making the furniture come to life and attack everyone. And If this doesn't make them leave and they start doing crazy rituals with voodoo dolls. I will just burn down the house and go find another house to live in for the week. I think I would be a very nice ghost. Ha not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my! I would scare people but I wouldn't turn children into demons
ReplyDeletedang tim, I wouldnt like to be someone you messed with
ReplyDeleteI would be terrified if I was one of the residents
ReplyDelete