Friday, November 18, 2016
The Parade of Trump
If I wanted to see a parade, I would see a Parade of Trump. I could so see him making a day dedicated to himself. It would be a nationwide event, a day about Trump. Just image the parade floats that he would have made for the event. There would be a float in honor of his gold digger wife and his snot nose children. After that float has passed the proceeding float would be actors dressed as construction worker slowly building a wall in between two signs one labeled USA and the other Mexico. Then there would be a bunch of idiots with signs still saying "Trump sucks. Life is a struggle." Just like all of those Hillary supporters in California. Just imagine that day. There would probably still be cry rooms in colleges for the emotional wrecks and brats. Doesn't that sound nice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guessed it, I would make a parade about cats
ReplyDeleteI really hope that he wouldn't make a day dedicated to himself
ReplyDeleteI most definitely would not want to see a Trump Parade. If he made a day for himself, half of america would do things in a bad way to dis trump and probably start a purge.
ReplyDeleteMe: Emotional wreck/brat
ReplyDeleteIf there is one thing that does come out of his administration, it's going to be a Trump Parade for sure.
ReplyDeleteOh dear me I don't think I would like this parade too much lol
ReplyDelete