Friday, January 27, 2017

19 I never knew that about you

Let's play a game because I am jigsaw (just kidding) So I will tell you three stories and one of them is true the others are false. In the comments guess which one is real. If you are really good at puzzles you can figure out which one is real by just reading it over "a lot!" Lets begin!

1. When I was a little boy I liked going to the park in Peoria. It was always fun especially going down to the pond and watch the ducks paddle around the green lily pads.

2. When I was a bit older I had a hard time in speech and had to take a lot of extra summer classes so I could talk to other people correctly. I especially struggled with beginning a conversation.    

3. When I hit my teens I loved to collect coins, I also would go to coin fairs in Ohio and see all of the new, old and rare coins. Especially train smashed coins.

2 comments: