Friday, January 27, 2017
week 18 siblings by chance friends by choice
I have four other siblings Erin, Kiel, Christina, and Roger. Since there is a large age gap between my siblings and me there wasn't really a lot of brother and sister fights. So we are a pretty laid back group. Now I am not saying we are all alike because each of use have are individual characteristics and back stories. But we still have fun together especially during the holiday season. Kiel always wins all of the Christmas games, Erin laughs a lot but in a good way. Christina talks about some pretty funny and crazy stories and Roger well I actually have never met Roger or even talked to him because he lives in Arizona and is kind of off the grid. (no he is not dead or running from the police) I know this because my mom sometimes calls him to see how he is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment