Friday, January 6, 2017

The Future

Wow I am in the future. How exciting! But my stupid capsule door will not open! What the heck is going on. So I tried and tried to get the dumb door open but kept failing so I started screaming "help!" I guess no body heard me so I began feeling around the interior of my capsule, because I couldn't see due to the burnt out light on the door. My fingers found a knob to what seemed to be a small cabinet. Inside was a small crank flashlight that came in handling to look at the rest of the contents in the cabinet. There was a set of corroded batteries, a small box labeled food bar ,and a manual. I opened the book and looked at the table of contents. "ah ha (how to open the capsule door and troubleshooting with opening capsule door)." I then turned to page 34 and read. It said if capsule door is jammed you my be buried or under water. Sorry you are S.O.L. To end capsule testing take (proved) flashlight and smash against small round window. I then thought to myself "what a minute they want me to kill myself!"

Will Timothy get out of the capsule or will he end up having to follow protocol? Leave your answer in the comments below.

(If I can get 10 comments I will finish the story.)

2 comments:

  1. anyone else feel like spamming 10 comments now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason you are not even in this class get out freak

    ReplyDelete