Friday, January 27, 2017

week 20(read it because you might get a cookie)

This is going to be a tough blog because it really makes me thing. From 7th grade up to now school has been pretty easy maybe the only thing I would change is if you take out weird Mrs. Neff. But other wise school wasn't hard but what was, is life outside of school. Now I am not saying my life was hard and miserable but I have tripped and fallen in the mud a couple of times. After that though I have gotten back up and kept on walking. I am not going to tell my life occurrences because I am still writing my story book and I do not want to be a spoiler. So I am going to tell some Spark notes about it. My life so far is like a roller coaster and I thing other people have that same feelings too. You have the peaks, the falls, the corkscrews, and crazy and hard climb to the top. With in this roller coaster of  happiness, craziness, madness, and even some sadness. You experience some life lessons that keep you thinking. Some of those have stuck with me. The first lesson is life keeps on moving it's like a river it keeps on going no matter what a dam might slow you down and you might crash into some rocks along the way but you keep on moving. The second lesson is choose a good road and stick with it. There is a lot of roads to pick from some maybe crossing bridges, some maybe covered in pot holes but you should always drive on the good one's. Know some maybe a short cut and get you to your destination quicker but you don't get to enjoy the good road. So don't short cut your life and make sure to read road signs because you don't what to go down a dead end street! The third lesson is build your house strong and don't let it fall apart. If you keep you house full of people you will never get depressed. If you keep your house clean it will never get dirty and make your friends and family leave. If you keep you house unlock you might lose it all and have nothing.

(If you didn't understand the lessons maybe you haven't gotten to those chapters in your life and that is alright but when you do, keep strong, keep mindful, and always keep going because at the end of it all you just might get a cookie.)  

4 comments:

  1. Mrs neff always hit me in class with a folder on the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually read it but do I get a cookie for commenting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mrs neff always used to hit me with that stupid ruler on the head becca! And call me and evan Gay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Neff was an unique one. But good life lessons

    ReplyDelete